- 100% natural cork surface
- 100% natural rubber 3mm base
- Weight: Approx 2.3kg
- 1830(H) x 660(W)
- 3 mm thickness provding excellent cushioning, support and durability
Look after your cork yoga mat and it could last up to 5 years!
- Never fold or crease, store rolled or flat
- Always ensure clean feet for practice, as dirt could stain the mat
- Wash down with lemon water or a weak eucalyptus water solution
- Leave flat to dry
- Avoid direct and prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Avoid wearing jewellery when using the mat
- Please note that slight variations, shading and markings can occur due to the unique and natural nature of the product
Cork yoga mats are fantastic alternative to the traditional rubber yoga mat.
- Cork is naturally anti-microbial and anti-fungal - no more stinky moldy yoga mat!
- The Cork's non-slip surface provides fantastic grip - no more bunching towel during your Bikram/hot yoga practice.
- The mat is ready to use straight out of the box - no break-in period required.
- Available in a range of beautiful designs printed using water based eco-friendly inks that won't flake off.
- Suitable for all types of yoga or mat based workouts.
All of our yoga mats, towels and accessories are manufactured, designed and developed by CLESIGN®. The mats are manufactured in the Philippines and designed in Taiwan.
CLESIGN® products are made to the high environmental and ethical standards. CLESIGN® has obtained the following certifications covering all aspects of the production process:
- EU Eco-Label
- Fairtrade Certified Cotton
- Neutral® Responsibility
CLESIGN® will plant a tree for every yoga mat or towel purchased.